How would you rate your Valentines pull luck? (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I say this in the nicest way possible and isn't a criticism of the cards lol...

My luck has been awful. 4 BGs! All I want is GG Valentine cards but apparently I can only pull BGs, 3 of which were Monsta X.
:nekosweat:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I say this in the nicest way possible and isn't a criticism of the cards lol...

My luck has been awful. 4 BGs! All I want is GG Valentine cards but apparently I can only pull BGs, 3 of which were Monsta X.
:nekosweat:
wish we could swap places since I actually wanted MX :yolk: just got a BP Lisa earlier
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,416
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I say this in the nicest way possible and isn't a criticism of the cards lol...

My luck has been awful. 4 BGs! All I want is GG Valentine cards but apparently I can only pull BGs, 3 of which were Monsta X.
:nekosweat:
the monster curse is real :)
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
ehm... I got Monsta IM twice. 2 Ateez guys, Mia, Yuqi, and Lisa. The only one I still have is Mia
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
p good! i only traded the dc siyeon for jin which I'm glad about, and i gave the jiu to @Yukibana and i got my vc IU!!!! :))))))
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
p good! i only traded the dc siyeon for jin which I'm glad about, and i gave the jiu to @Yukibana and i got my vc IU!!!! :))))))
Just pulling IU alone means your luck is good with how much she evaded :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and daesuki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread