How would you react if Samuel got added as a member to seventeen? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
He used to train with them when he was a baby and he is still very close with them!





For me, that would be the happiest day of my life. I would throw a party, I would have a mental breakdown and check every 5 minutes to make sure it is really happening.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
That would be very weird, not gonna lie. SEVENTEEN is a well established group that's been going on for 4 years now.
Weird yes, Unexpected yes, almost impossible also yes...

But it would be the dream of most long-time carats come true!
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I wouldn't hate it, but because Seventeen have been going for some time now as they are with just the 13 members I feel like it would be really weird. I also just hope to see Samuel take off as a solo artist he's really talented and I feel like in such a large group he wouldn't be able to show all of his skills as much as he could as a solo artist.

So in the end, I wouldn't hate it would just feel a bit weird.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'll be fine with it but I feel like the formations are gonna be disturbed with an even number of members.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread