How would you respond if you were accused of bullying? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Would you hide away until the storm passes? Would you let your agency speak for you? Would you dig out the old classmates to pledge what a wonderful person you were? Would you talk to your fans via a social platform and deny the accusations but make everyone aware how you care by donating a lot of money to a charity (and make everyone suspicious that mayyyybeee you are guilty after all)?
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I would probably let my agency release a statement and then release one of my own apologizing to my fans for worrying them, but also refuting the claims myself. I wouldn't bring up any old classmates since I was a pretty quiet student
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'd be really surprised first of all because I was basically invisible in highschool and only talked to my small group of friends.
But regardless I'd want my agency to investigate because I don't believe that anyone would have something horrible to say of me in school days. I was kind of a teacher's pet honestly
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
I'd just deny the claims as I wouldn't wanna bring other people into it myself but if they wanted to speak up themselves that'd be fine
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'd probably want to talk privately with the accusers. I had a past with being awful so I wouldn't doubt my actions hurt people and would want to directly talk to the people affected and apologize and talk it out as well. (I actually got the chance to do this with someone which I was really grateful they let me apologize to them and own up to my shit.)

Then I'd make a public statement and apology to my fans for my mistakes and behavior having hurt and upset them. Then probably step back and take a hiatus to reflect a bit more and maybe contact more people I hurt if they'd let me so I can apologize.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I think I would first let the agency form a response before then making one myself, it would be quite surprising as I was always the shy one mostly throughout school and then even in high school I was friends with everyone. I just drifted from friend group to friend group so I'd probably be denying the accusations.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I mean, I was quiet unless I was comfortable with people. So if none of the 4 people I'm thinking of come forward, there's nothing to talk about.

I didn't outright bully those people, but I also wasn't self aware so I'd want listen to their story to see how they felt that they were bullied.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread