Intro Howdy, KPS~ (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
But I'm a nice and friendly person.
And what did I tell you about calling Taeyong daddy?
We don't do that. It's against the laws of nature.
HE IS MY DADDY WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS
:bigcatcry::bigcatcry:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Hi, welcome here
I hope you’ll have a great time here:dubuwave:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome to KPS!
So glad to have you here with us, I hope you enjoy it.
(a fan of Taemin and Jaehyun as well? after my own heart I see)

 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and cosmicyuno
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
625
Reactions Received
2,203
Location
intergalactic space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome to KPS!
So glad to have you here with us, I hope you enjoy it.
(a fan of Taemin and Jaehyun as well? after my own heart I see)

Thank you!
Everyone is so nice and welcoming here. I should have joined this forum earlier.
It's a pleasure to meet someone who likes both Taemin and Jaehyun. It never happened before hehe
 
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
625
Reactions Received
2,203
Location
intergalactic space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah the server was supposed to have been changed for a year already right?
That's what they told us. I think they gave up on fixing the servers. The owner is m.i.a and without him we can't move to a new forum. It feels like this is the end.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
DOTAE!!!!!!
6C36EE04-7261-423C-9F9D-4BA705675866.jpeg
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
That's what they told us. I think they gave up on fixing the servers. The owner is m.i.a and without him we can't move to a new forum. It feels like this is the end.
yeah I’ve heard about the owner being MIA thing
I kind of feel bad for the mods to be put into that position to be honest.
Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful time here! Our owner @Son Na Eun is really active and does a lot of updates. We stan :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread