Intro Howdy, KPS~ (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome :maheart:
hope that you will love it here~
 
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
625
Reactions Received
2,203
Location
intergalactic space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome to KPopSource! I'm on OneHallyu, too. lol except I've basically given up on it and I'm a nugu over there anyway so I doubt you'd know who I am I also like NCT, EXO, and Taemin. :sakUwu:
Thank you! I'm still hopeful they'll fix it. I made friends there and I miss them. I was practically living in one thread, lol.
You have impeccable taste. :nekolove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread