How's ur night/day going? (2 Viewers)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Mine isn't going well :wimwim:

There's a huge spider in my room. I spotted it hanging on the mirror right next to my desk before it dropped down into a bunch of stuff on the floor cuz i'm a bit messy. @lexus kept telling me to cook up and eat the spider in various different ways. I went on a hunt for something to catch it with and acquired a vacuum with a long extension thing on it as well as one of those grabby sticks that old ppl have but I still don't know where the spider is. While I was finding my equipment too @lexus and @Vikki were discussing if the spider had caught me or cooked me instead... and then they discussed if i'd taste good........ :wimwim:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
:lisalaugh: Spiders are always fun.

My night has just been me trying not to fall asleep too early but now it’s time for me to start getting tired and I’m wide awake now...:jisoosmh:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
It's been boring like usual...😩

That's a freaky story though. How big is huge?
like double the size of average :wimwim:

Say an average spider would be like the £1 or 20p coin, and this one was a bit bigger than the 50p
unnamed.jpg
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I gave you a like.

You know already that I'm sleep deprived during night so I will be hitting the sheets in a few hours only.
Thanks for the support :wimwim: I woke up a couple of hours ago from a 12 hour sleep so i'm gonna be up for a long time so I wouldn't be surprised if I was still up when u wake up tbh
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
like double the size of average :wimwim:

Say an average spider would be like the £1 or 20p coin, and this one was a bit bigger than the 50p
unnamed.jpg
We only get like smallish spiders here thankfully. I've never really seen british coins. I don't really know how big they are. That seven sided coin is cool though.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
We only get like smallish spiders here thankfully. I've never really seen british coins. I don't really know how big they are. That seven sided coin is cool though.
In comparison with my hand
92242334_2261588674145249_333931791708585984_n.jpg


50p coins are best coins. There are a lot of different limited edition 50p coins, since they have the most space on them they usually get the cool patterns. This one is to commemorate the London Olympics I think!
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Whenever there's a spider that disappears somewhere in my room I just sleep somewhere else in my house and hope that I won't find it ever again. I feel your pain.

Big Hero 6 Hug GIF by Disney - Find & Share on GIPHY
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
In comparison with my hand
92242334_2261588674145249_333931791708585984_n.jpg


50p coins are best coins. There are a lot of different limited edition 50p coins, since they have the most space on them they usually get the cool patterns. This one is to commemorate the London Olympics I think!
Yeesh that is quite big. Over here, the coins that usually get special patterns are quarters even though they're not that big.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Whenever there's a spider that disappears somewhere in my room I just sleep somewhere else in my house and hope that I won't find it ever again. I feel your pain.

Big Hero 6 Hug GIF by Disney - Find & Share on GIPHY
I can't sleep anywhere else cuz my brother lives in the lounge now so there's nowhere to go ;-;
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread