Hows your week been? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I've been fighting sickness, lol, so I've been pretty sluggish. Still going to work, though, because since too many people abuse the sick policy, people who actually get sick multiple times within a 12-month period are SOL. Ah, joy.

Other than that, I'm babysitting my niece tonight and am running on a few hours of sleep.

BUT I'M ALIVE SO I'M GOOD
:lazypotato:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
university starts again on my monday so my week was/is already stressful :nekosweat:

I still tried to chill :pandaamazed: Watched some kdramas etc.
Yeah, don't stress yourself too much.. yet
try to enjoy the last few days
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I've been fighting sickness, lol, so I've been pretty sluggish. Still going to work, though, because since too many people abuse the sick policy, people who actually get sick multiple times within a 12-month period are SOL. Ah, joy.

Other than that, I'm babysitting my niece tonight and am running on a few hours of sleep.

BUT I'M ALIVE SO I'M GOOD
:lazypotato:
Ooof yeah, my mom tells me that some of her younger co-workers are abusing the type of sick policy at her work as well and she's sick rn as well but still has to go to work q.q
Have fun babysitting tho!
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Really busy, but it has been pretty fun too i guess :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: i did make some time to see friends and eat some sushi after all
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Really busy, but it has been pretty fun too i guess :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: i did make some time to see friends and eat some sushi after all
Ah that's good then tho if u have some free time to put to good use
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Did you have to move or new people that make it weirder than usual? :o
There are too few students, so they are discussing to send some workers to other places

They keep changing the work hour all the time, I wanna go to a place near my home asap lol
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
There are too few students, so they are discussing to send some workers to other places

They keep changing the work hour all the time, I wanna go to a place near my home asap lol
ooof i see, sounds really annoying :nekosweat:
hope it improves for you tho
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread