HRVY - Don't Need Your Love (2019 유어썸머 페스티벌) (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Lol artists always say songs are special even when they aren't. I've been to enough concerts, I mean maybe it is... but I still don't buy it, I hope he does like it tho and that he enjoyed it
 
Joined
7 August 2019
Messages
339
Reactions Received
838
Location
Alethkar
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was waiting for him to sing it in korean lolololololololololol wishful thinking i guess
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Lol artists always say songs are special even when they aren't. I've been to enough concerts, I mean maybe it is... but I still don't buy it, I hope he does like it tho and that he enjoyed it
he is super proud of this song just look at his twitter he talks about it way more than any of his solo work it soo cute
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread