- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
You, to be sure, who know all that may be hidden in yourself, you have courage, at least you think you have.
/
Try it anyhow, what do you have to lose.
Whatever advantage the future has in size, the past compensates for in height.
/
All possible sorts of noise disturb.
How do such books get written?
I slept part of the afternoon away, while I was awake
/
I haven’t written down a great deal about
myself during these days, partly because of laziness
/
I hate traffic jams and rian johnson
/
Try it anyhow, what do you have to lose.
Whatever advantage the future has in size, the past compensates for in height.
/
All possible sorts of noise disturb.
How do such books get written?
I slept part of the afternoon away, while I was awake
/
I haven’t written down a great deal about
myself during these days, partly because of laziness
/
I hate traffic jams and rian johnson