huh................? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
so I tried to make my long time wish come true and start volunteering at an animal shelter, but on their site it says I need to become a member and pay them in order to do that....... (I believe it was 30 euros per year or something) I'm just wondering why I'd need to pay to help..........? 😅 😅

 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,821
Reactions Received
93,603
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,754
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
so I tried to make my long time wish come true and start volunteering at an animal shelter, but on their site it says I need to become a member and pay them in order to do that....... (I believe it was 30 euros per year or something) I'm just wondering why I'd need to pay to help..........? 😅 😅

Some sort of licencing ? or a back ground check.. not sure why either would be necessary as you can help feed homeless ppl just showing up...

or maybe its a small kpop company and you need to pain to learn.....
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My guess is that they just have model that operates based on membership. Many free-time/hobby clubs etc. have membership, so I guess they get enough volunteers who are also members and also support the shelter financially by being the member- or there is some kinds of perks being the member?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that really isn’t too cool. I do get that it’a some type of membership thing but still
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread