Human are so obsessed (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
With romance lmao

I want to watch something nice on tiktok, drama site etc etc

But it is always about romance lmao. Then they react so strongly about it

So i keep watching 'the devil judge'

It is all about revenge :llama_squish:

I need to sharpen my revenge skill:excitedmarch:
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I have a friend who always needs someone in her life. The moment she is single, she needs to date someone right away. I personally never understood it. I don't get this hunger for romance 24/7. Maybe because I'm introverted or because being alone never bothered me?
 
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have a friend who always needs someone in her life. The moment she is single, she needs to date someone right away. I personally never understood it. I don't get this hunger for romance 24/7. Maybe because I'm introverted or because being alone never bothered me?
So does she seems like she is in love everytime she dates? :yolk:
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
So does she seems like she is in love everytime she dates? :yolk:
A few weeks ago she told me she met a guy, that they immediately clicked. When I saw her again the other day I asked her if she was going on a date for Valentines with him and she told me ''Oh no I friendzoned him.'' What!???!?! Then why are you whining you're alone??? You said you both clicked. :oliviakek:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: jasque
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
People overestimate romantic love and underestimate how important platonic friendships can be. In cinema friendships can be more sincere than a 90 minute romcom or a 16 episode drama about a entry level worker falling in love with a CEO
 
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
A few weeks ago she told me she met a guy, that they immediately clicked. When I saw her again the other day I asked her if she was going on a date for Valentines with him and she told me ''Oh no I friendzoned him.'' What!???!?! Then why are you whining you're alone??? You said you both clicked. :oliviakek:
Sounds liek a game :yolk:
 
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
People overestimate romantic love and underestimate how important platonic friendships can be. In cinema friendships can be more sincere than a 90 minute romcom or a 16 episode drama about a entry level worker falling in love with a CEO
Yea, friendship takes long time to be built plus friendship needs more than feeling

I mean 90 percent of relationship is just abt feeling lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread