- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
No good playing smart when I could die of dysentery laterSo @Ozymandias is playing it VERY smart with his bow and getting high ground.
@karina now is not the time to pick fruit! Fight!
@Vikki you have a beautiful stalker.
![]()
And HID what were you thinking......I RAN INTO THE CORNUCOPIA???? RIP
i said i'd probably die from something dumb but this is a new level trulyAnd HID what were you thinking......
Yeah you were spot onOh wow I already survived more than expectedI feel it close tho
oh wow, I predicted it surprisingly wellYeah you were spot on![]()
compa has powersoh wow, I predicted it surprisingly well![]()
CHUNGHA HOW COULD YOU YOU'RE ONE OF MY DISPLAYED BADGES
Just pray your stylist did not have you Blonde or you are the new meme....i said i'd probably die from something dumb but this is a new level truly![]()
it seems like itcompa has powers![]()
she said sorryCHUNGHA HOW COULD YOU YOU'RE ONE OF MY DISPLAYED BADGES![]()
Maybe if you collected the Chungha setCHUNGHA HOW COULD YOU YOU'RE ONE OF MY DISPLAYED BADGES![]()