MV Hyloyn - Hug Me Silently [ft. Crucial Star] (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it‘s so nice
 
  • Love
Reactions: AmysTeri
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Is this a full release or like just a one off project? I'll listen to it later.
I'm not quite sure yet. I've been looking for more info cus I'm thirsty for even a mini-album to no avail.
The hashtag is #xhyolynx 002 (as "youknowbetter" was #xhyolynx 001). I don't have any other information at the time on whether it will be more than just a one-off collab.

Also, here are the previews for the official song:

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread