VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 16 July 2019 #1 Reactions: dnb, RandAlThor, yeji and 3 others
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 16 July 2019 #2 I googled some psytrance songs and they weren't too bad I really want to like this one Reactions: RandAlThor, yeji and Darkseid
Loki Joined 5 June 2019 Messages 539 Reactions Received 1,946 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 16 July 2019 #3 WOW! That's so cool! I can't wait to see her new stuff ~I am so happy Hyoyeon is doing her thing Reactions: RandAlThor, yeji and Darkseid
E emptycup Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 1,647 Reactions Received 6,994 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 16 July 2019 #4 I really liked her past comeback so i'm hyped. Oh!gg next pls Reactions: RandAlThor, yeji and Darkseid
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 16 July 2019 #5 Lol other than Taeyeon, I think I like Hyoyeon's solo direction the best, always cool and "swaggy", not going for simple pop songs or ballads. Badster, such a Hyoyeon song lmao. You could guess it's a Hyoyeon song from the name alone. Now be rrrrreckless and stream Punk right now Reactions: emptycup and yeji
Lol other than Taeyeon, I think I like Hyoyeon's solo direction the best, always cool and "swaggy", not going for simple pop songs or ballads. Badster, such a Hyoyeon song lmao. You could guess it's a Hyoyeon song from the name alone. Now be rrrrreckless and stream Punk right now
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 16 July 2019 #6 so pump‘d for this one. I have been loving Hyo‘s releases alot so I am excited for another song I can overplay Reactions: emptycup and Darkseid
so pump‘d for this one. I have been loving Hyo‘s releases alot so I am excited for another song I can overplay
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 16 July 2019 #7 The queen is coming.