Comeback Hyoyeon Announces Comeback (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I googled some psytrance songs and they weren't too bad
I really want to like this one :sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Lol other than Taeyeon, I think I like Hyoyeon's solo direction the best, always cool and "swaggy", not going for simple pop songs or ballads.

Badster, such a Hyoyeon song lmao. You could guess it's a Hyoyeon song from the name alone. Now be rrrrreckless and stream Punk right now :sanapray:

 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: emptycup and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so pump‘d for this one. I have been loving Hyo‘s releases alot so I am excited for another song I can overplay
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread