Appreciation Hyoyeon exists to keep it real. (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
You know what's so surprising to me?
Hyoyeon, being known mostly as the Rapper when she was in Girls' Generation to fans, was provided the opportunity to release solo albums by SM.

Because, generally, if I'm not mistaken, I don't think a rapper in a group has ever had that chance previously. It's usually given to vocalists.
And I know they gave her vocal training, but, it was just a bit odd to learn this.

And fans saying "If this was released today, it'll be a hit" sounded a bit passive-aggressive.
Like Hyoyeon said humorously ~ Why didn't they support her music when it was released back then??
If they did, she would not have to say this.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread