Appreciation Hyoyeon keeping it real (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'd be like that too! If I had a big enough house with all I need inside, I'd barley go out.
:pikahappy: :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,540
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
there is also a housekeeper on top, so I agree with her
house keeper / cook she make teh lunchs ect and other foods.
i remember they had a part of the comeback where they all had to pick her kimbap and nailed it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread