- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,782
- Reactions Received
- 6,809
- Location
- StarlightGalaxy
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Who else are hyped for (G)I-DLE? Anticipate "Senorita" and "I Made" album on February 26!
Still cant get over these sejeongs tbhQUEEN!!!!!![]()
I HEARD ABOUT IT AND I WAS SO MAD I DIDNT MANAGE WATCH ITWait till you see the mv teaser tomorrow! (I saw it hehe but only a bit Cube was posting it by accident yesterday)
Its...a BOP for sure
Do you know if there are people who managed to save the video? I really wanna watch the teaserWait till you see the mv teaser tomorrow! (I saw it hehe but only a bit Cube was posting it by accident yesterday)
Its...a BOP for sure
Ughhh same. I'm the type who doesn't mind spoilers about Kpop. I really wanted to watch it.I HEARD ABOUT IT AND I WAS SO MAD I DIDNT MANAGE WATCH IT![]()
Ah I can totally relate to that and as much as i know no one managed to save the video it was uploaded for like 10 secDo you know if there are people who managed to save the video? I really wanna watch the teaser
Ughhh same. I'm the type who doesn't mind spoilers about Kpop. I really wanted to watch it.
nah, it was up for a really good time, many people reuploaded but deleted after realizing it was cube mistake...Ah I can totally relate to that and as much as i know no one managed to save the video it was uploaded for like 10 sec![]()
ah tried yesterday but didnt find anything but I'll wait patiently for the mv teaser tomorrownah, it was up for a really good time, many people reuploaded but deleted after realizing it was cube mistake...
Im pretty sure you can find the video if you search well enough