Found Hyuna 4 for trade. (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,821
Reactions Received
93,595
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,754
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I got no cards and I have to wait a full 24 hours before I can get a card and I got nONE cards
I feel ya . It is a brutal process over time with no catch up mechanism

it is almost a month into the process.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I feel ya . It is a brutal process over time with no catch up mechanism

it is almost a month into the process.
Yeah today is only my third day and right now I only have two cards and neither one is one I love but at least one is from my bias group.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread