Appreciation HyunA + E'Dawn + PUMA (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what a cool couple
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I love how they are celebrity couple and duo now. I feel like South Korea really needs that, to see that artist and especially idols have life beyond fans too, fans aren't their girl and boyfriends. Besides it seems even knetz are more on their side these days, I guess they have realized there is much worse things happening around than couple of people dating.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I love this ad so much its so cute

Also, good branding on puma to use a couple because couple clothing is popular so they can get two pairs of shoes sold lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread