News Hyuna filming new mv but faces health issues (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope she’ll be okay, maybe it’s better for her to not dance? I don’t know much about her condition though so I may be wrong.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah wasn't she facing some health issues in her last comeback too? I don't mean to presume but fans have noted how thin she's looked and that one time she showed off her weight it looked dangerously low.

If that's the case then I can see how doing intense choreo could easily exhaust you. I hope she can take better care of herself and rest well.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah wasn't she facing some health issues in her last comeback too? I don't mean to presume but fans have noted how thin she's looked and that one time she showed off her weight it looked dangerously low.

If that's the case then I can see how doing intense choreo could easily exhaust you. I hope she can take better care of herself and rest well.
She has a condition called vasovagal syncope which I believe means she has low blood pressure and therefore fainting spells. I would imagine it only gets worse if you’re underweight too, so that could play a part in it.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
She has a condition called vasovagal syncope which I believe means she has low blood pressure and therefore fainting spells. I would imagine it only gets worse if you’re underweight too, so that could play a part in it.
Yep I hope she can take it easy for a while. MV will still get recorded but if they plan on actively promoting this on music shows I can't imagine it would be easy on her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread