I ALSO NEED AN EGO BOOST (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
:sakUwu: :sakUwu: :sakUwu: :sakUwu:

LOVE ME
CHOOSE ME
PICK ME

:pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:

Honestly though, I'm a whore for some attention right now.​
I like you:susPepe: That's a compliment:catsip:

I admire your dedication and love of learning and getting multiple degrees and I hope you are able to do what you want with them
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I like you:susPepe: That's a compliment:catsip:

I admire your dedication and love of learning and getting multiple degrees and I hope you are able to do what you want with them
Aw thank you <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc and Moguri

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I like you:susPepe: That's a compliment:catsip:

I admire your dedication and love of learning and getting multiple degrees and I hope you are able to do what you want with them
@Moguri why the wow this time
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread