I am always the person we forget to mention (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think you're right but talking about this makes me feel better :wimwim:
Then why not talking about it to the people you have issues with? Like Mort mentioned, it can be very offensive and even humiliating to people who are not aware of the issue you are speaking about. Then they think "Is it me? Am I in the wrong?" and guilt themselves over and over again for something that isn't their fault. From a moral perspective, it only seems as if you want something from the public rather than wanting something from your friends.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Then why not talking about it to the people you have issues with? Like Mort mentioned, it can be very offensive and even humiliating to people who are not aware of the issue you are speaking about. Then they think "Is it me? Am I in the wrong?" and guilt themselves over and over again for something that isn't there fault. From a moral perspective, it only seems as if you want something from the public rather than wanting something from your friends.
I can see why :joshmeh: It wasn't my first intention though
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and Mayday
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing thread