- Joined
- 17 November 2021
- Messages
- 2,708
- Reactions Received
- 2,985
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,688
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- She/They
- Ship
I have missed y'all I hope everyone is having a good day!
AWW YAY MY SYNC IS ON POINT THEN!you wont believe it but i was just remembering about u yesterday when i saw one of my older threads, missed u![]()
![]()
I am doing better! I am still a little sad as my friend Micah is no longer with us but I am doing better and therapy has been helping a lot after my not so great situation!Welcome back! Hope you’re doing well too![]()
I'm sorry to hear that but its good therapy is helpingAWW YAY MY SYNC IS ON POINT THEN!
I am doing better! I am still a little sad as my friend Micah is no longer with us but I am doing better and therapy has been helping a lot after my not so great situation!
![]()
I SAW THAT they are FIREwelcome back! you came back just in time for the great new frames release![]()
I always do. It doesn't fail.YOU BROUGHT OUT THE GIRLIES
![]()
Thank youI'm sorry to hear that but its good therapy is helping![]()
thank you!Welcome back![]()
Any new J-Pop cards I should be hunting for now?I always do. It doesn't fail.
Sadly nothing has been added. I've been posting this image almost constantly, and still nothing.Any new J-Pop cards I should be hunting for now?![]()
Sadly nothing has been added. I've been posting this image almost constantly, and still nothing.
![]()
Something was added today that I requested faster than lightning. A PassCode frame.![]()
Passcode cards are always welcomed by me![]()
Something was added today that I requested faster than lightning. A PassCode frame.
I'm quite impatient; but it needs an admin to apply it.
Well then it is good they added it quick!I'm quite impatient; but it needs an admin to apply it.