I am bored again... give me new music pls (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
yes ❤ i don't rlly know what you'd like so i just put what i've been enjoying lately hoping its to your taste too
You know I like pretty anything
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Will go tomorrow
You said a whole album and that you heard most kpop so I just gave that:oliviakek:

theyre an Irish group and I think you like them too @Reverie ? I feel like I saw you post abt one of their songs once:dubuthink:
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
You said a whole album and that you heard most kpop so I just gave that:oliviakek:

theyre an Irish group and I think you like them too @Reverie ? I feel like I saw you post abt one of their songs once:dubuthink:
Ya ofc I know The Script; they had one of my favourite songs growing up so they always had a small place in my heart:maheart:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
You said a whole album and that you heard most kpop so I just gave that:oliviakek:

theyre an Irish group and I think you like them too @Reverie ? I feel like I saw you post abt one of their songs once:dubuthink:
Well it was late yesterday to try right away :haylul: I will listen as soon as I am back home
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse and litc
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
oooh fave tracks? mine were hurricanes, frankenstein!! and ofc, loved this hell from the moment i listened to it
Hold the girl, send my love to John and Hurricanes
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse and alo
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'll be honest that I'm not the right person to ask for this since I barely keep up with things myself :haylul:
But you have taste
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread