- Joined
- 18 June 2020
- Messages
- 651
- Reactions Received
- 1,212
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Other
- Pronouns
- they/them
1st one is a yesAre you afraid of heights?
have you ever stole something?
what’s the biggest lie You’ve said?
what is your favorite holiday?
Omg how did I miss itSo...... you never rated my song. I guess it's shitty. I honestly wouldn't listen to that stuff if it were now. It was pre-metal me.
Omg how did I miss it
can you link the Spotify version? So I can go
Well, as I said, it was another time. I still had to discover heavy metal.Nice!!!![]()
It was still enjoyableWell, as I said, it was another time. I still had to discover heavy metal.
Menudo is a piece on the puzzle of why I now enjoy idol groups. They were something similar.It was still enjoyable
I can see!Menudo is a piece on the puzzle of why I now enjoy idol groups. They were something similar.