I am bored… Q&A and song ratings (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 June 2020
Messages
651
Reactions Received
1,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/them
Are you afraid of heights?

have you ever stole something?

what’s the biggest lie You’ve said?

what is your favorite holiday?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Are you afraid of heights?

have you ever stole something?

what’s the biggest lie You’ve said?

what is your favorite holiday?
1st one is a yes :jenniecry:
I have stolen a cookie in my friend’s plate once lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: floorange
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
So...... you never rated my song. I guess it's shitty. I honestly wouldn't listen to that stuff if it were now. It was pre-metal me.
Omg how did I miss it :pepecry1:
can you link the Spotify version? So I can go
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread