I am cackling at the poor sould who actually thought SuperM will flop (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Because you know some of those SuperM antis legit thought that!

"nobody will support them"
"they will flop"

I said from the start that anything getting THAT much hate will end up killing it.
So ig it is time to get in row for those tickets!

People were saying those tickets won't sell. That 20k seats is too much. But let me tell you something... no actual fan will decide to willingly not go see their idol perform live, just because they don't approve of the project they are there with.

Those tickets are going and they are going FAST!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:haylul:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
IM SO MAD I CANT GO :umjicry:
Should I ditch my project in another country that's required for graduation to go see them :wimwim:
 
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I was totally waiting them for debut and take my conclusions I am gonna be fair I don't know why people thought they would flop?
I mean everyone in the group is extremely talented and loved idols
also the b-sides ARE SO GOOD?! I am amazed by them, specially 2 fast, no manners, I can't stand The Rain... Okay all songs are good
it's one of the best bsides of 2019 and one of the best MVs
everything about SuperM was 10/10
:nekolove:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I am beyond happy that I got tickets to go see SuperM's concert. I was in queue for 2 hours, whew. :nekolove:

IM SO MAD I CANT GO :umjicry:
Should I ditch my project in another country that's required for graduation to go see them :wimwim:
Yes, join me! :sj_weary:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,623
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I was totally waiting them for debut and take my conclusions I am gonna be fair I don't know why people thought they would flop?
I mean everyone in the group is extremely talented and loved idols
also the b-sides ARE SO GOOD?! I am amazed by them, specially 2 fast, no manners, I can't stand The Rain... Okay all songs are good
it's one of the best bsides of 2019 and one of the best MVs
everything about SuperM was 10/10
:nekolove:
I actually watched the video all the way thru and the live from th e showcase enjoyed both.... super rare no matter the group this year(staned groups excepted).
And i know Taemin and Mark and that about it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread