- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
@RandAlThor
Damn that was fast. I ordered this like two days ago.
So excited. Cant wait to get home tonight from work and watch this.
In the meantime. I'm convinced China jacked me for my coins.
I ordered two f(x) posters and they supposedly shipped Jan 2nd. And they still ain't here. China gonna find out real quick what real kung fu is if I dont get my damn posters.
Damn that was fast. I ordered this like two days ago.
So excited. Cant wait to get home tonight from work and watch this.
In the meantime. I'm convinced China jacked me for my coins.
I ordered two f(x) posters and they supposedly shipped Jan 2nd. And they still ain't here. China gonna find out real quick what real kung fu is if I dont get my damn posters.