I am curious, how many of you are from Onehallyu? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I've been active in a few of the artist threads there.

@Son Na Eun --- I'd like to compliment you on the many updates you've posted regarding changes/improvements to this forum, including its software stack. Your posts are really nice, well written and very much appreciated.
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
647
Reactions Received
1,865
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm technically from both Aeriverse and OneHallyu as I was a member of both of them before I joined KPopSource. I'd been an active member of Aeriverse since early 2017, but didn't join OneHallyu until just this February. Aeriverse is now closing and OneHallyu is unequivocally dysfunctional. (Not bashing! I mean that the forum itself literally does not work.) I can see myself becoming a long-term member as KPopSource will likely become my go-to forum—so yes, I'm enjoying my time here thus far, but I'll admit I'm still trying to make myself "at home," if you will.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I'm technically from both Aeriverse and OneHallyu as I was a member of both of them before I joined KPopSource. I'd been an active member of Aeriverse since early 2017, but didn't join OneHallyu until just this February. Aeriverse is now closing and OneHallyu is unequivocally dysfunctional. (Not bashing! I mean that the forum itself literally does not work.) I can see myself becoming a long-term member as KPopSource will likely become my go-to forum—so yes, I'm enjoying my time here thus far, but I'll admit I'm still trying to make myself "at home," if you will.
Its sad aeriverse is closing, it seems nice, im sure oh will come back around, it always does.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,025
Reactions Received
52,923
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Technically, it could be said I'm also from OH, but mostly lurk there since joining sometime this past year. But I joined here in mass migration from akp(not sure which I joined first, akp or OH).

I use them differently, since OH has quicker updates for artist threads. N akp has more discussion on subjects I sometimes post to(used to, not much anymore.)

I feel I belong (n am welcomed) here much more tho.

I've participated more here in a short time than combined in both others over longer period; thanks to the mods/admins/events/staff n the friendly users here-Kudos to Nayeon n Staff for creating n upkeeping my fave (it's so great) forum.
 
Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
647
Reactions Received
1,865
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Its sad aeriverse is closing, it seems nice, im sure oh will come back around, it always does.
Thank you for saying that—I will miss it! I don't know about OneHallyu, though. It's been unstable since I've joined and it's only gotten worse. I can't even remember the last time I was able to log on. :nekosweat: Fortunately, I think I prefer KPopSource anyway. The only advantage OneHallyu has currently was that I was able to make friends there faster.
 

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
OMG. Your ignore function is superior!
:O
I haven't tried it yet!

OH asks you every time if you want to see the posts of the users you put on ignore lol
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'm technically from both Aeriverse and OneHallyu as I was a member of both of them before I joined KPopSource. I'd been an active member of Aeriverse since early 2017, but didn't join OneHallyu until just this February. Aeriverse is now closing and OneHallyu is unequivocally dysfunctional. (Not bashing! I mean that the forum itself literally does not work.) I can see myself becoming a long-term member as KPopSource will likely become my go-to forum—so yes, I'm enjoying my time here thus far, but I'll admit I'm still trying to make myself "at home," if you will.
I didn't know about Aeriverse until today so I checked it out and I'm sad I never joined TT.

The site is so aesthetic as well. I love it <3
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I stayed an hour there. I've read some strange things about idols who people thought, are homosexuals and other sex stuff, got disgusted and never came back.
 
Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
647
Reactions Received
1,865
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I didn't know about Aeriverse until today so I checked it out and I'm sad I never joined TT.

The site is so aesthetic as well. I love it <3
Thank you for your kind words. I wish you would have been able to join and experience Aeriverse when it was at peak performance! Aeriverse will be missed. :sanapray:
 

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I just realized that you can arrange your badges by yourself :wat:
What a discovery.

Btw, OH is "back". I can't post from my laptop and the pages take forever to load tho.
On my iPad, it works fine lol
I got excited for nothing:pandanoreaction:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I just realized that you can arrange your badges by yourself :wat:
What a discovery.

Btw, OH is "back". I can't post from my laptop and the pages take forever to load tho.
On my iPad, it works fine lol
I got excited for nothing:pandanoreaction:
I wish it would come back fully functional at least once, so I can archive some pages from the thread I'm the OP of, damn...
:pepecry1:
 

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I wish it would come back fully functional at least once, so I can archive some pages from the thread I'm the OP of, damn...
:pepecry1:
Rip. OH is forever broken.
I still don't know what is the problem :pepecry2: Is the server? Is the owner? Is it money?
There is so much content on OH...and the forum is in this pitiful state. What a waste.

I'm still waiting for a miracle tho.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Rip. OH is forever broken.
I still don't know what is the problem :pepecry2: Is the server? Is the owner? Is it money?
There is so much content on OH...and the forum is in this pitiful state. What a waste.

I'm still waiting for a miracle tho.
Sadly, this does not sound promising :sadcat:
Ah, true, it became much less fun to use when search function and tags stopped working...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Les

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread