I AM F***ING DONE! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I AM DONE! No hard stan Maruif in sight, she doesn't exist now!
I am done with sexy Woozi and sexy Kai and all those other fucking rude bastards! I hate them all and I am DONE.

From here on there will only be soft stan Maruif! To celebrate this, have some cute pictures!

cootie.jpg
20111
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
So @maruif and me are fighting a bit and I need advice

Kai - sexy and cute aka mix
Woozi - just hella cute
is my opinion while maruif thinks vice versa of mine
Bitch, these are my biases we are talking about over here!

Kai is only sexy on stage!
Woozi is a mix of cute and sexy at all times!

:pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad:

@Jimimis I relate to you now, I might not agree with your views on DoTae... But I get you... I get how you feel!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
DO YOU THINK I CAN FIND SOMETHING LIKE THAT RIGHT NOW FJSJF
NO YOU CAN'T!

THAT IS BECAUSE THOSE MOMENTS DON'T EXIST! If you asked me for a moment of Kai being cute, I would have it for you in seconds! If you asked for Woozi being sexy, again, here you have it in seconds!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
NO YOU CAN'T!

THAT IS BECAUSE THOSE MOMENTS DON'T EXIST! If you asked me for a moment of Kai being cute, I would have it for you in seconds! If you asked for Woozi being sexy, again, here you have it in seconds!
EXCUSE U , THERE IS A FANCAM OF KAI REMOVING HIS JACKET ALL SEXILY AND FANS WENT "AWWW" THEN HE NOTICED AND S M I R K E D AT THEM
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
EXCUSE U , THERE IS A FANCAM OF KAI REMOVING HIS JACKET ALL SEXILY AND FANS WENT "AWWW" THEN HE NOTICED AND S M I R K E D AT THEM
Bitch he was just taking his jacket off! How else was he supposed to do it is what I ask you!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
well still shhhh he noticed how they swooned over him
YES! He was being a good idol and paying attention to his fans! Adorable, he loves his fans so much!

not to mention, after he was finished with that, he got really shy!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
*Grabs seat in the grass with popcorn to watch @maruif and @Crackhead play tug of war.*

The playground is so exciting!
I am right though! I also have bigger authority on the issue since he is my ult bias!

I AM RIGHT AND SHE IS WRONG!

Only she can't argue back rn... Since her phone is getting low on battery...
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
:zoomeyes:
kai is a cutie tho uwu
Kai is really adorable! He is hella rude on stage, but off stage or when he isn't performing... He is the cutest idol around... He is so damn adorable! I love him to bits! His smile is my world!

20141
20142
20143
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread