Appreciation I am fine no Emotional damage.......... (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,060
Reactions Received
52,945
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,589
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
........



.....
No comments on topic(can't leap off the ledge to unhingedness rn, maybe never) but rand u know Steven He meme?(hv u also heard of Uncle Roger, he of fried rice video meme fame?(now residing in US, LA I believ
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,465
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
No comments on topic(can't leap off the ledge to unhingedness rn, maybe never) but rand u know Steven He meme?(hv u also heard of Uncle Roger, he of fried rice video meme fame?(now residing in US, LA I believ
yep yep love uncle roger. I totally never strain my rice....
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Sffaz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread