I am going to visit an asian restaurant and I need some help (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
id get the tteokbokki, and either japchae or pho
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
You can get chicken teriyaki anywhere, so I'd try something different like the katsudon. I prefer chicken, but if you like pork, go for it!

Bulgogi is always a winner.
Thanks :nekolove::nekolove: the katsudon looks good too, maybe I will stick with that idk yeeet.
and 2 votes for bulgogi too


omg an itachi x sasuke sig...I- :sadcat::sadcat::sadcat: my babies
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I'd split a tteokbokki (it's mostly rice) and go for a bulgogi.

The bibimbap is usually good, too.

I'd stay away from the katsudon as the breading sometimes gets soggy. (Just my general experience.)
 
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
Do you have any food allergies? A lot of Asian cuisine contains allergens like nuts and seafood.

Katsu is iffy. It needs to be freshly made and cooked correctly. Pho is boring if not cooked with the proper seasonings. One time I had Pho in a town outside of of the Île-de-France region, and the broth tasted like water with fish sauce. I think bibimbap is difficult to get wrong, so I would order that.
 
Last edited:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Pho is really good. Hotteok is really good if you like sweet stuff and looking for something not too filling. Duruchigi is really good. It's spicy. Tteokgalbi and cheese buldak are delicious 10/10
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Soleski and yeji
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,612
Reactions Received
93,429
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,194
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
i love pad Thai.
but i normally go with orange chicken when first visit a place if they can do good orange chicken there is hope.
in this case the teriyaki and cashew should also work to judge.


I like to check on the orange chicken mainly for how the chicken is fried and battered, and if the sauce has real oranges...
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Soleski and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
can’t help much. I am vegetarian so wouldn’t know what to really recommend
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,612
Reactions Received
93,429
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,194
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
can’t help much. I am vegetarian so wouldn’t know what to really recommend
my sister really loves the fried tofu when it soft and fluffy. Ton of Thai and Vietnamese food that is at least vegetarian if not vegan.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread