I am leaving the Kpop community (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Almost completely. And I will stay on Instagram, the place where I was during all these years before Interacting more with the Kpop community.

It’s too toxic for me and makes me anxious.

Thank you to all of you for all these interesting and nice discussions. I hope that everyone is going to be safe and happy. If I make feel anxious too or sad one day because of my words here, I apologize. It was not my intention.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
What? Why?
Too many toxicity everywhere and I never talked about it before but I have severe mental health problems. I thought that they were under control but I realized this year that it was not true. I was lying to myself all this time.

I really love you, you know ? You are a good and joyful person. :pikahappy:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
We didn't talk much but whenever we did, it was always nice and you're one of the users I hold in very high esteem :nekolove:

If the Kpop community and toxicity is harming you, you should absolutely get away and focus on yourself, surround yourself with things that keep you calm and bring you joy.
But I'll miss you, I hope someday we can run into each other again :pikahappy:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
We didn't talk much but whenever we did, it was always nice and you're one of the users I hold in very high esteem :nekolove:

If the Kpop community and toxicity is harming you, you should absolutely get away and focus on yourself, surround yourself with things that keep you calm and bring you joy.
But I'll miss you, I hope someday we can run into each other again :pikahappy:
Thank you so much. I will miss you. I love you dearly since our Allkpop days. You are always so positive and friendly. I wish you all the best and I hope that we will meet again one day. ❤
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Thank you so much. I will miss you. I love you dearly since our Allkpop days. You are always so positive and friendly. I wish you all the best and I hope that we will meet again one day. ❤
I really hope so too Hally <3
Plz take care of yourself, I love you :nekolove:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'll miss seeing you here Hally. I understand that the kpop community can be quite toxic and stressful to deal with. I wish you all the best 💙
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'm so sorry to hear that. Thank you for making this forum a lot brighter, I'll miss u. I hope everything gets better for you!
 
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Too many toxicity everywhere and I never talked about it before but I have severe mental health problems. I thought that they were under control but I realized this year that it was not true. I was lying to myself all this time.

I really love you, you know ? You are a good and joyful person. :pikahappy:
Aww. To be honest I couldn't talk to you much. I'd really like to but I didn't expect this so suddenly. I can understand your situation. I hope you will be okay soon and good luck for your future. Stay healthy!!

You know too? I really love you more than you love me sweetheart! :bigcatlove:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,915
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
My sympathies on all you're going through rn.

Altho i think we've nvr interacted here much (or at all), iv read a lot of ur posts after i joined, even if i nvr replied/clucked like on them becos i was a lurker by habit.

All the best wishes 4 u n hope things get better 4 u n make u less anxious. Thnk you 4 the posts you made here tat i read, i rmbr being glad to read them even tho its been long ago n dont rmbr specifics.

Take care n stay well. :sakUwu:
(PS I hope u dont decide to deactivate n delete ur acct/all posts [just suspend if tats all rite with u, ur choice tho] bcos i rmbr u kinda being a source of positive energy n brightness in KS.)
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I really hope so too Hally <3
Plz take care of yourself, I love you :nekolove:
Love you too:pikahappy:

I'll miss seeing you here Hally. I understand that the kpop community can be quite toxic and stressful to deal with. I wish you all the best 💙
Thank you. I wish you all the best too. I will miss your kind and wise words. ❤
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Take care Hally. I hope things get better for you.

I'll miss you.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Sory and Evergreen
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Aww. To be honest I couldn't talk to you much. I'd really like to but I didn't expect this so suddenly. I can understand your situation. I hope you will be okay soon and good luck for your future. Stay healthy!!

You know too? I really love you more than you love me sweetheart! :bigcatlove:
I wish I had the chance to know You more tooMaybe one day. Love you. :pikahappy:

My sympathies on all you're going through rn.

Altho i think we've nvr interacted here much (or at all), iv read a lot of ur posts after i joined, even if i nvr replied/clucked like on them becos i was a lurker by habit.

All the best wishes 4 u n hope things get better 4 u n make u less anxious. Thnk you 4 the posts you made here tat i read, i rmbr being glad to read them even tho its been long ago n dont rmbr specifics.

Take care n stay well. :sakUwu:
(PS I hope u dont decide to deactivate n delete ur acct/all posts [just suspend if tats all rite with u, ur choice tho] bcos i rmbr u kinda being a source of positive energy n brightness in KS.)
I remember our rare but very interesting interactions. You are a nice and honest person. I wish you all the best. I am going to keep my account. You never know. 😉
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
We will miss you so much. I haven't talked much with you but I know you are a sweetheart. You are friendly and kind towards the members here I noticed that in every post you posted. I hope everything will be better for you.
Love you a lot!
:pandalove:
I feel the same way about you. You are so kind. :nekolove: I will miss you. Take care. ❤

Take care Hally. I hope things get better for you.

I'll miss you.
I will miss you too. Thank you for all your Apink threads. ❤ Take care.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread