- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
This year has a lot of grower songs. It still isn't my favorite song or even close to one, but I kinda like it. I think it might join my playlist of basic guilty pleasure songs.
This song is nothing unique, I would even say that it is pretty unoriginal... But... I have never said I dislike something just because it isn't unique. It can be good and basic at the same time.
It is easy to listen to, sounds like a busride song to me! When I am on busrides that last for hours I like to listen to songs like this that aren't too complicated or emotional. Songs like this help me get into almost a timeless trance where I am not really paying attention to anything.
This song is nothing unique, I would even say that it is pretty unoriginal... But... I have never said I dislike something just because it isn't unique. It can be good and basic at the same time.
It is easy to listen to, sounds like a busride song to me! When I am on busrides that last for hours I like to listen to songs like this that aren't too complicated or emotional. Songs like this help me get into almost a timeless trance where I am not really paying attention to anything.