I am making an NCT taglist (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
If you want to be aded to the NCTzen taglist (Including WayV) react to this!
If you only want to be tagged for certain units, tell me!

PS: There is also an NCT idol thread AND a WayV idol thread (I am feeling very alone there)

Thank you to @OnlyCalB for reminding me to do this!
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I demand to be tagged in anything nct related besides Jaehyun :pandalove:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Armyzen here, tag me please :sanapray:
Will do! Also I don't think I have ever seen you around before! It's always nice to have more NCTzens! (even though NCtzens are probably the biggest fandom here, but ignore that!)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ringwanderung
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I’d like to be tagged in threads I’m a nctzen
So can I be tagged please :pandalove::pandabeg:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread