I am not a violent person... (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
But there are certain points to where I will become one.

Examples:
- If you tickle me. NEVER. I repeat. NEVER TICKLE ME. Because if I accidentally shank you in the throat, I don't want to hear you crying.

- Disrespectful children that get up in my face. It annoys me so much. I just want to drag my hand across their face in one swift motion.

- If someone lays their hands on me unconsentually. Whether it's in a violent way or sexual. I will slap you.

- When someone repeats something over and over or taps me over and over. I hate it. They can just hold up a second. I'm busy.

- When someone tries to threaten or hurt someone I care about. Even my KPS friends. I will buy a plane ticket with the money I do not have just to fly over there and pop them in the side of the head.

Just a few. :haylul:



When do you feel the need to physically retaliate?​
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I too am not very violent. There are two situations I get violent in, and they can't be helped. If I'm tickled, my limbs fly out everywhere. There is no way for me to not do that.

The second is when someone accidentally hits me or unintentionally does something rude. For example, my sister and I were joking around and wrestling, and she blew a raspberry at me. She accidentally spat on me and I slapped her. I still feel bad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I too am not very violent. There are two situations I get violent in, and they can't be helped. If I'm tickled, my limbs fly out everywhere. There is no way for me to not do that.

The second is when someone accidentally hits me or unintentionally does something rude. For example, my sister and I were joking around and wrestling, and she blew a raspberry at me. She accidentally spat on me and I slapped her. I still feel bad.
Oh dang... I guess you have a rudeness reflex? lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


- Disrespectful children that get up in my face. It annoys me so much. I just want to drag my hand across their face in one swift motion.
​
You hate to hear it...but it's the sad truth. People feel like people who feel like this are "impatient" and have no "respect to the youth"...raise your kids better than to constantly scream "DO YOU HAVE ANY GAMES ON YOUR PHONE? NO?? YOU'RE BORING" x10 in an elder's face.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
You hate to hear it...but it's the sad truth. People feel like people who feel like this are "impatient" and have no "respect to the youth"...raise your kids better than to constantly scream "DO YOU HAVE ANY GAMES ON YOUR PHONE? NO?? YOU'RE BORING" x10 in an elder's face.
I'm glad you understand.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mayday

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm a germaphobe and I absolutely hate it when people touch my hands, especially if it's on purpose. I had family members who used to touch my hands on purpose because they thought it was funny and they knew I'd scrub my hands afterwards. It made me want to smack the crap out of everyone who did touched me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I'm a germaphobe and I absolutely hate it when people touch my hands, especially if it's on purpose. I had family members who used to touch my hands on purpose because they thought it was funny and they knew I'd scrub my hands afterwards. It made me want to smack the crap out of everyone who did touched me.
Oh goodness. I hate it when people are annoying like that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and lexus

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Nothing particularly.... I have violent tendencies but not out of anger. Hard to explain but I'm a calm sort violent, calculated.. Unpredictable to everyone else... But I have enough rationality and sanity To restrain such things...high tolerance for bullshit... And the ability to internalise But if I ever were to lose my sanity...
It's something I don't think about...but There's only one way that would happen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Nothing particularly.... I have violent tendencies but not out of anger. Hard to explain but I'm a calm sort violent, calculated.. Unpredictable to everyone else... But I have enough rationality and sanity To restrain such things...high tolerance for bullshit... And the ability to internalise But if I ever were to lose my sanity...
It's something I don't think about...but There's only one way that would happen.
Let's just hope it doesn't go there. 😅
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Being touched on the head and hair. I am against it and I follow ma's discipline on that.
That it is disrespectful to touch any thai person on the head or hair. (it's sacred in other words)

other than that I am pretty chill on anything else.

In Thailand, the head is considered sacred and the cleanest part of the body, so it's deemed offensive to touch people's heads or hair. If you slip up and do this accidentally, apologize as soon as you can and you'll find most Thais will quickly forgive you for it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Being touched on the head and hair. I am against it and I follow ma's discipline on that.
That it is disrespectful to touch any thai person on the head or hair. (it's sacred in other words)

other than that I am pretty chill on anything else.

In Thailand, the head is considered sacred and the cleanest part of the body, so it's deemed offensive to touch people's heads or hair. If you slip up and do this accidentally, apologize as soon as you can and you'll find most Thais will quickly forgive you for it.
OOf- No more soft hair then :<
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread