Audio I am obsessed with this b-side ... (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her


I really am falling down a GWSN hole and I don't wanna leave it ;-;
They're so good!!
​
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I like the message and the beat reminds me of fx :llama_shook: maybe i'll be failing down the gwsn rabbit hole too :llama_smooch:
Honestly, I know people get annoyed by saying they sound like f(x) but even as a hardcore f(x) fan this song made me feel a bit of a connection.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
They've impressed me with their songs so far honestly
Same, they are the only rookie girl group that has debuted this year that I have both albums completely downloaded onto my Apple playlist. Usually I like just maybe a title track and leave it at that, but their full albums are so good to me. They really do impress me!

EDIT: I keep saying this year because I refer to years as school years, I know they debuted in 2018 :hmm:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Walnutt and QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Same, they are the only rookie girl group that has debuted this year that I have both albums completely downloaded onto my Apple playlist. Usually I like just maybe a title track and leave it at that, but their full albums are so good to me. They really do impress me!
they are coming in pretty strong for rookies so i'm looking forward to what they do in the future. I don't know if i'll stan them anytime soon but eventually the music gets me lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ineul_Ze

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread