- Joined
- 19 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,049
- Reactions Received
- 4,251
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- V.I.P
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
I really am falling down a GWSN hole and I don't wanna leave it ;-;
They're so good!!
Honestly, I know people get annoyed by saying they sound like f(x) but even as a hardcore f(x) fan this song made me feel a bit of a connection.I like the message and the beat reminds me of fxmaybe i'll be failing down the gwsn rabbit hole too :llama_smooch:
Same, they are the only rookie girl group that has debuted this year that I have both albums completely downloaded onto my Apple playlist. Usually I like just maybe a title track and leave it at that, but their full albums are so good to me. They really do impress me!They've impressed me with their songs so far honestly
they are coming in pretty strong for rookies so i'm looking forward to what they do in the future. I don't know if i'll stan them anytime soon but eventually the music gets me lolSame, they are the only rookie girl group that has debuted this year that I have both albums completely downloaded onto my Apple playlist. Usually I like just maybe a title track and leave it at that, but their full albums are so good to me. They really do impress me!