I am on a mission to find this CD (Goatwhore: Vengeful Acension) (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I know I bought the album and imported it from the USA. But the thing is.
It's a digipack sleeve cover and also it's black. Like all my other metal cds.
If it was a normal cd case, it wouldn't be AS hard to find.

I am getting help from two of my female carers on locating it.
It's a mish because I haven't seen it for many months/years sigh....

@vogue @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim @JakeyWantsCakey
@lexus @Vikki @LiviaRaine

I don't have the collection pictured just the main one regular digipack.
I am determined.... It took me a week just to find Nanda Collection by KPP

It's the best cd I've listened to by them and the cover art is sublime... <3
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: daesuki

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
can you get it on amazon?
I already own the cd. I just do not know where it is. That's where I got it imported from originally.
I am thinking I put it in a silly place and just do not remember. Because my memory is either really good or really poor.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I already own the cd. I just do not know where it is. That's where I got it imported from originally.
I am thinking I put it in a silly place and just do not remember. Because my memory is either really good or really poor.
oml lmao i'm silly i thought you were going to get it again but finding it makes a lot more sense
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
oml lmao i'm silly i thought you were going to get it again but finding it makes a lot more sense
Lol it's ok. I just need to jolt my memory somehow.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
oml lmao i'm silly i thought you were going to get it again but finding it makes a lot more sense
I found the cd. The spine had some weird design and the type on it was barely readable or noticeable.
Right next to the Natalie Imbruglia (Aussie artist) Male. lol

Case solved!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Lol it's ok. I just need to jolt my memory somehow.
I found the cd. The spine had some weird design and the type on it was barely readable or noticeable.
Right next to the Natalie Imbruglia (Aussie artist) Male. lol

Case solved!
that's awesome! yeah haha, cool designs can be tricky when it's warped onto the spine of a cover lol. glad you found it!
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
that's awesome! yeah haha, cool designs can be tricky when it's warped onto the spine of a cover lol. glad you found it!
Thanks. It feels good to talk to you once more. I missed you :)
Yeah the album is so beast <3 So many well titled and formulated songs!
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Thanks. It feels good to talk to you once more. I missed you :)
Yeah the album is so beast <3 So many well titled and formulated songs!
Yes, definitely! It's been such a while!! :)
It looks really cool! I'll have to check it out!
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Yes, definitely! It's been such a while!! :)
It looks really cool! I'll have to check it out!
Yep it really has been too long.
And it's dark and gritty and powerful album.
I think you'll be well pleased. tickled pink <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread