Appreciation I am on Last FM now (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,037
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,959
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Usually I don't go on anything outside of my musical spectrum, besides YouTube.

Wanted to get into more music thing though.

2020_10_07_07_56_49.jpg

This is my pic on there. Nice one of the bae Jennie Kim from BP.

Username is Teddybear700

I know @Yachii and lady grey uses it, but idk of anyone else.

So far it's pretty fun and gives my daily music listening an added purpose.
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
My username on last.fm is @cznnly ! Last.fm doesn’t seem to be working for me right now, so I can add you when I get the chance.

Also, here is the official last.fm thread:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,037
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,959
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
It's not working for me either weird......
Because of this setback, I can't be added to main ks last FM list as well, since I need a link to provide sigh.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
My username on last.fm is @cznnly ! Last.fm doesn’t seem to be working for me right now, so I can add you when I get the chance.

Also, here is the official last.fm thread:
Ah I followed you as I can remember
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ayyyyyyy
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread