- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,189
- Reactions Received
- 52,518
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,742
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
I love my hair so much, it's like my best friend. I'd hate to lose it all :(
*Remembers the time I had hair as long as anything*
Though I never took a photo of it and only my neighbour saw it and he said it was gross. lmao
My dad is bald and so is his dad and his dad's dad was... sigh.
I have more hair on my head now as short as it is than twinny.
At least he admitted to it now. He was in denial about it for years.
Long live long hair!
*Remembers the time I had hair as long as anything*
Though I never took a photo of it and only my neighbour saw it and he said it was gross. lmao
My dad is bald and so is his dad and his dad's dad was... sigh.
I have more hair on my head now as short as it is than twinny.
At least he admitted to it now. He was in denial about it for years.
Long live long hair!