I am so bored… ask me anything or comment a song/artist (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
What do you think about these kinds of earrings? it’s very random, I know :haylul:
1656184989329.png
I find them so attractive :jenniecry:
tho idk if I’d wear them myself
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I find them so attractive :jenniecry:
tho idk if I’d wear them myself
I have one that I like with a dreamcatcher but I have trouble putting them on :yolk:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I have one that I like with a dreamcatcher but I have trouble putting them on :yolk:
It seems hard to put it on yourself without any help! I am sure it is pretty!! :shockedcover:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
If two trains leave the station one muggle and one magical which one gets to hogwarts first.


and Exo Kokobop
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
If two trains leave the station one muggle and one magical which one gets to hogwarts first.


and Exo Kokobop
Magical!!!
Also Kokobop is a summer anthem! I love it :pepesmug:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Even though I have been listening mostly to them recently, I'm having little time to go through their discography, and to be honest, youtube is not the best platform for that.
I mean between both new songs :pepesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I mean between both new songs :pepesmug:
I went to see which ones were those on youtube and it happens they are not there. I found them on spotify; but as shitty as it is, it's been extra shitty at doing absolutely nothing when I click play. So I'll have to wait to a later time when that trash is actually working.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Baby Metal - Elevator Girl (English Version)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread