- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
What a lovely day it is, right? At the moment, it's only about 80 F. Naturally, to start my day, I come downstairs and have breakfast, which was a smoothie for today. As I wear braces, I had to go upstairs to brush right away, which takes me about 10-15 minutes if I do my entire oral routine. As the bathroom and my bedroom is upstairs, I head on to my room to grab my bathrobe and clothes to take a shower, when BAM-
A disgusting, repulsive, dirt-worshipping cockroach comes CRAWLING out of my CLOTHES. I run into the hallway and grab the cockroach spray, hoping to get it as quick as possible. And what does she do? She
flies.
You can't win this one, Mayah. After running the opposite direction and doing an oddly low-pitched scream, I check out my clothes bin. Reminder that my clothes bin looks like this:
(Without the metal rods, and it only has two baskets).
Now, real quick, let's go back to what happened yesterday. There was a cockroach on a headscarf, and after complaining for about 10 minutes, I decided to suck it up with a vacuum, as it was dead. I figure it's just a one time thing, so I didn't think too much of it.
But now there are TWO cockroaches coming from this basket, and what could that mean?
My laundry hamper is filled with cockroaches.
The cockroach crawls towards my trash bin, which I literally JUST emptied out days earlier.
So now, I have a cockroach filled room (sort of?) and my father isn't even home to help me grow the hell up and deal with this problem on my own. I'm not even afraid of bugs, and I guess I'm not really that afraid of cockroaches, more that I'm disgusted by them.
Where did the cockroaches come from, you may be asking?
Well, a few days ago, my brother brought in a package that had cockroaches on it, as it was sitting on the porch overnight. He claims he killed them all, but there were ugly baby cockroaches all downstairs the next day. There were even a few spiders, but I don't really mind spiders, so it wasn't a big deal. Just by coincidence, my brother just so happened to not kill the one flying cockroach that was pregnant and laid eggs in my room. I've already had bad experiences with cockroaches in the past (never forget the time where one fell onto my bed at 4 AM when I was trying to lay down). So, basically, I'm sleeping on the couch tonight.
In conclusion, I want all of the cockroaches on Earth's bodies to be slammed into a large pool on cockroach spray, where the spray slowly seeps into their flesh and kills them.
Thanks for listening to my TED Talk.
A disgusting, repulsive, dirt-worshipping cockroach comes CRAWLING out of my CLOTHES. I run into the hallway and grab the cockroach spray, hoping to get it as quick as possible. And what does she do? She
flies.
You can't win this one, Mayah. After running the opposite direction and doing an oddly low-pitched scream, I check out my clothes bin. Reminder that my clothes bin looks like this:
(Without the metal rods, and it only has two baskets).
Now, real quick, let's go back to what happened yesterday. There was a cockroach on a headscarf, and after complaining for about 10 minutes, I decided to suck it up with a vacuum, as it was dead. I figure it's just a one time thing, so I didn't think too much of it.
But now there are TWO cockroaches coming from this basket, and what could that mean?
My laundry hamper is filled with cockroaches.
The cockroach crawls towards my trash bin, which I literally JUST emptied out days earlier.
I'm on my period and I throw away my period products in my own trash bin, which would mean that the cockroaches are feasting on my bloody pads.
...

Weird kink but ok
...
Weird kink but ok
Where did the cockroaches come from, you may be asking?
Well, a few days ago, my brother brought in a package that had cockroaches on it, as it was sitting on the porch overnight. He claims he killed them all, but there were ugly baby cockroaches all downstairs the next day. There were even a few spiders, but I don't really mind spiders, so it wasn't a big deal. Just by coincidence, my brother just so happened to not kill the one flying cockroach that was pregnant and laid eggs in my room. I've already had bad experiences with cockroaches in the past (never forget the time where one fell onto my bed at 4 AM when I was trying to lay down). So, basically, I'm sleeping on the couch tonight.
In conclusion, I want all of the cockroaches on Earth's bodies to be slammed into a large pool on cockroach spray, where the spray slowly seeps into their flesh and kills them.
Thanks for listening to my TED Talk.