- Joined
- 13 March 2019
- Messages
- 4,283
- Reactions Received
- 11,073
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
damn their music was too Good. CUBE is so fucked in the head to ruin their only relevant group. glad they are flopping right now. 
They weren't really gamechanging like Trouble Maker was, so I don't really care much. At least they all stayed in the industry.
But can we agree that Troublemaker>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
but TM wasn't ruined by Cube it was hyunseung who wanted to presume a solo career.Troublemaker was so much better. And our lovely couple looks so much happier at Psy‘s label
I really really don't think that Triple H had better music than Trouble Maker.but TM wasn't ruined by Cube it was hyunseung who wanted to presume a solo career.
I agree for the most part tho TM had the impact their music was good I still listen to attention, TM and now, but HHH had the better concept and music quality overall imo they were unique.