I am so mad at what happened to Triple H (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I would agree. But damn, Hyuna and Dawn look so happy at PNation
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Troublemaker was so much better. And our lovely couple looks so much happier at Psy‘s label
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
They weren't really gamechanging like Trouble Maker was, so I don't really care much. At least they all stayed in the industry.
But can we agree that Troublemaker>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Troublemaker was so much better. And our lovely couple looks so much happier at Psy‘s label
but TM wasn't ruined by Cube it was hyunseung who wanted to presume a solo career.

I agree for the most part tho TM had the impact their music was good I still listen to attention, TM and now, but HHH had the better concept and music quality overall imo they were unique.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I agree with the others saying that Troublemaker had more impact and maybe Hyuna and Dawn will redebut as a duo
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
but TM wasn't ruined by Cube it was hyunseung who wanted to presume a solo career.

I agree for the most part tho TM had the impact their music was good I still listen to attention, TM and now, but HHH had the better concept and music quality overall imo they were unique.
I really really don't think that Triple H had better music than Trouble Maker.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread