I am so sick of Jin (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 August 2019
Messages
57
Reactions Received
158
Location
Stomachland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
39067



He keeps forcing this worldwide handsome thing and I applaud him for that; but the more he does it the more I have a feeling he is actually insecure when it comes to his looks.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
On topic, I always thought he is a bit insecure, I think all idols are a bit insecure about their looks. Jin is the mood maker of the group, he is joking most of the times, the members and himself even said he is the member who is actually the most different off camera.
I saw that I lot of people find this "world wide handsome" thing annyoing, but let him live. It's just a joke.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I think that he is more insecure about his talent than his looks so he relies on that and his mood maker role in the group for hiding his insecurity. It’s just a joke and sometimes like during their US promotions when they feel awkward it become a form of comic relief for all the members.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread