COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

I am so sick of Jin (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins

He keeps forcing this worldwide handsome thing and I applaud him for that; but the more he does it the more I have a feeling he is actually insecure when it comes to his looks.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
On topic, I always thought he is a bit insecure, I think all idols are a bit insecure about their looks. Jin is the mood maker of the group, he is joking most of the times, the members and himself even said he is the member who is actually the most different off camera.
I saw that I lot of people find this "world wide handsome" thing annyoing, but let him live. It's just a joke.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I think that he is more insecure about his talent than his looks so he relies on that and his mood maker role in the group for hiding his insecurity. It’s just a joke and sometimes like during their US promotions when they feel awkward it become a form of comic relief for all the members.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread