- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,013
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
if so it was stupid, pretty much killed smiths career. ppl used to like him.People will do anything for clout, that's why I believe it was staged
Got his career cancelled over a slap yet these other male artists/actors can be literal ped*s and still exist just fine. I hate it here.if so it was stupid, pretty much killed smiths career. ppl used to like him.
yep it is what it is.Got his career cancelled over a slap yet these other male artists/actors can be literal ped*s and still exist just fine. I hate it here.
Exactly it was so dramatic, people overreacted and ruined his lifeif so it was stupid, pretty much killed smiths career. ppl used to like him.
i wouldn't say it ruined his life as he's still getting the highest paid role of the year, he'll be fineExactly it was so dramatic, people overreacted and ruined his life