- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,190
- Reactions Received
- 52,518
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,747
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
I had a break from it for about 3 months or something. I forget the exact duration.
But a new spark within has got me keen on it again.
Hurray for rekindled interests <3
My tree is kind of small as it is now.
It needs to be bigger in any case.
I like looking up American relatives more than Australian ones too lol
I guess if it's not your own nationality, that interest is deeper?
@Bookworm @vogue @Mairi
Well most of the American relatives I found, tend to be from New York state, or California or Utah.
It also annoys me if I make a mistake on a tree, especially if I have taken ages on it.
But luckily this latest one doesn't have those.
But a new spark within has got me keen on it again.
Hurray for rekindled interests <3
My tree is kind of small as it is now.
It needs to be bigger in any case.
I like looking up American relatives more than Australian ones too lol
I guess if it's not your own nationality, that interest is deeper?
@Bookworm @vogue @Mairi
Well most of the American relatives I found, tend to be from New York state, or California or Utah.
It also annoys me if I make a mistake on a tree, especially if I have taken ages on it.
But luckily this latest one doesn't have those.